Inspiralia is creating a new job opportunity placed in Vienna for a Commercial Manager who will drive forward Fen Technology delivering profitable sales growth with successful sales into new accounts. You will enable us to become a trusted partner with new German and Austrian clients, developing new engagement opportunities and building relationships where we can identify and offer technical design solutions to take the Fen business to the next stage in its ambitious growth plans.
With impressive sales targets and a growth plan for the next 2-5 years Fen needs an individual who will be successful in delivering sales with new clients in the consultancy/ engineering/ NPD service sectors. Capable of making introductions at the C-suite level, you will partner with the Technical Directors who will provide the technical expertise to help you close the sale and deliver the projects.
Highly competent at selling electronic design services solutions, to be successful in the role you must have proven skills in building new pipeline, and can understand electronic design consultancy sufficiently to translate customer needs into deliverable solutions.
- Drive sales growth with new German and Austrian clients to deliver continued success and hi-tech projects for the business.
- Account development – build strategic relationships at the senior level while engaging tactically within divisional or departmental groups to develop new business opportunities and successfully close these. Able to articulate Fen’s engineering skills and relevant experience to the technical leads in the client to identify and propose solutions that will deliver to the customers’ requirement generating sales.
- Coordinate and prepare customer meetings, liaising with Fen engineering to relate the customer requirements from a technical perspective, bringing in the technical support as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL – KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- At least 3 years developing new business opportunities, with a proven and demonstrable track record of consistently selling and closing new business in a design services environment.
- Confident working with technical engineers, project managers and clients. Bachelor’s degree or
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering is highly desired.
- Self-driven and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and deadlines’ oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and German is essential.
- Spanish language skills is advantageous
- Willing and able to travel to meet with customers as required. Travel will play a major part in this role.