GRECA – Digitalized Financial Services
GRECA will be the first Network As A Service (NAAS) democratizing M&A management. GRECA stands for GRowth, Equity and Commercial Alliances. The target is to digitalize the financing process.
The GRECA platform helps:
- to reach international scalability
- to implement “Pay-per-Use” transactions
- the Digitalization of our services
We are proud to announce that the GRECA platform has won the SME Instrument PH1 in September 2019. The grant agreement is already signed and we are currently organizing the team for the feasibility study. The plan is a Submission to the Accelerator Pilot for COD 19th May 2020.
The platform is not yet public, but we are currently working on GRECA Phase 3 where we will use the platform internally. The open version is planned to be available in 2021.
About the GRECA Marketplace
- A corporate marketplace to join advisors, sellers and buyers
- Blend of public & private funds
- Qualified Rating Assessments and Company Evaluations
- Al supported matchmaking
- Standardized documentation
- Significantly reducing corporate transaction processes time-span
- Granting access to a vast marketplace of international projects
- Ensure qualified Deal Flow
- Enable Co-Investor Matchmaking
- Enabling Exit support to investors
- Advisor onboarding
Assessment Before Contract
Before entering a contractual relationship with our clients, we analyse the company data creating a Rating Assessment Classic Report (RASC Report). The whole process starts only with a RASC of at least B+ or higher. The usual Ticket Size is between €500K and €20MM.
If the RASC is at least B+, an AI supported Automated Matching Algorithm will allow companies to find investors and vice versa at the same time.
- Effective Documentation
- Review of the business plan considering the future business case and financial alternatives
- Rating Assessment Classic Report (RASC)
- Financial Model based on an Assumptions template
- Company Valuation methodologies
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Other qualitative valuations (included in the RASC)
- Definition of appropriate financing structure
- Investors’ Approach
- Investors Long-list: min 6 + 3 additional investors, if necessary
- Organizing meetings between interested investors & company
- Data Room for file sharing
- Support during Negotiation Process, if requested:
- Potential Letter of Intent & Memorandum of Understanding
- Term Sheets